Associate Business Development Manager, AWS Training & Certification
Would you like to help our customers to accelerate the adoption of Amazon Web Services through use of our Training & Certification services? Do you have a passion for training and how education translates to success? Do you understand and have passion for how AWS training and skills transfer to our customers can help them get started quickly on our platform and help them leverage AWS services to innovate? If so, this role might be an amazing growth opportunity for you. Amazon Web Services Training and Certification is building a new team to help more companies make the move to AWS by leveraging training services. If you are interested in cloud technologies, sales and education, AWS Training and Certification Business Development team could be the right fit for your next career move.
As a Training and Certification Associate Business Development Manager (BDM), you will evangelize and sell our Training and Certification services as our customers have told us that AWS training has been one of the most effective mechanisms to accelerate their cloud journey. You will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by using training services we offer. To support your outbound sales efforts, AWS will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer training opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS Training and Certification services. Your primary responsibilities will include prospecting persistence to identify, create, qualify and close smaller opportunities. More complex opportunities will be qualified using an opportunity management process and ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate field BDMs or field sales resources in a customer obsessed manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team pipeline and revenue goals.
· 0-2 years of selling experience
· Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
· Experience working with customers
· Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
· BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Self-starter with previous work experience who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Skilled at presenting and persuading
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments.
· Skilled in prospecting techniques
· Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
· Knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies.
· Demonstration of interest in developing a technology sales career
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.