Responsibilities of a software engineer include the ability to analyze user needs and develop software solutions, design or customize software for a client, improve existing systems, analyze and design databases with application areas, and coordinate database development with a team or individually. Campus hires begin their training in our award-winning Initial Learning Program (ILP). This first introduction to professional learning and development spans the latest technology stacks, client-specific technologies, domains, processes, soft skills, and a TCS company orientation. Associates leave ILP empowered to excel at client sites.
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Electrical Engineering, Informatics of Software Engineering, and other related majors
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming and information systems
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate continual learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work both individually and with teams
As a TCS employee, you’ll work for one of the top three most valuable brands in the global IT services sector, $20+ billion annual revenue. Nearly 440,000 employees worldwide make up our diverse workforce, with people representing 149 nationalities. We’re one of the world’s largest private sector employers of women and the second largest recruiter of IT services talent in the United States.
TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment.