Pricing Analyst Intern
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Work in collaboration with marketing and product management, engineering, field sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team, to maximize the profitability of the business by systematically employing key pricing levers. You will assist with the pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products. You will analyze market drivers and competition to determine price of new products, and you will review final pricing contracts.
- Apply your strategic marketing skills to leverage market and strategy knowledge, and support world class pricing operations
- Learn about analytics and processes that underpin a successful pricing program in our business
- Provide assistance to the management and direction of all the pricing related activities within the business and/or product line
YOU MUST HAVE
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Data Science or Engineering
- Must graduate after December 2020
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- US Citizen or permanent resident due to export control laws
- Strong and advanced Excel experience
- Project management
- Toolkit knowledge and experience
- Balance theoretical thought with practical
- Integrative thinker
- Ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Ability to convey information with clarity and directness
- Category: Finance
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.